AT A GLANCE:
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West, JD Sports Fashion PLC is a leading international multichannel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands.
The Group has over 2,400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
The Group embraces the latest online and instore digital technology providing it with a truly multichannel, international platform for future growth.
The purpose of this job is to assist the PPC Manager in maintaining and growing the domestic and international PPC accounts for JD Sports across all Paid channels including but not limited to Search, Display and Google Shopping.
- Plan, manage and review the delivery of PPC campaigns working alongside our talented team in india to do so.
- Maintain and improve all paid channels to deliver efficient and cost effective campaigns.
- Produce daily / weekly reports for internal stakeholders.
- Create automation where appropriate and custom alerts to monitor performance where necessary.
- Testing and optimising campaigns to meet targets/KPI’s.
- Manage the bid management platform to meet targets and KPI’s whilst ensuring we are up to date with any enhancements and Beta tests.
- Analyse data, identifying trends and opportunities within the market and the paid search accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with internal departments to support product launches and promotions.
- Work closely with external partners and account managers to constantly develop and improve paid activity.
- Regularly researching and reviewing appropriate tools and software that could enhance the paid search channels. Where appropriate, working with selected partners to deliver and manage the change process.
- Attend quarterly reviews with selected partners to review performance and create appropriate action plans.
- Managing the execution of key launches and campaigns across PPC.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Google Adwords Certified an advantage.
- Knowledge of Search Ads 360 desirable.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including V-Lookups and Pivot tables.
- Knowledge of Google shopping and Display/Re-Targeting.
- Experience working with budgets and KPI’s.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical, insightful and able to draw key points from data analysis.
- Experience/knowledge of other digital channels and multichannel marketing.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Second language an advantage.
Account Manager | Agency
Closing 13 July 2019
- Become Recruitment UK
- £27,000 to 35,000 p/a
Closing 13 July 2019
Want more PPC Executive jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, PPC Manager jobs, SEO Account Executive jobs, SEO Account Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.