PACKAGING GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Conceptual)This job listing has expired
PACKAGING GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Retail)
Keywords (Conceptual, Structural Packaging, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Prototypes, Art Direction)
Location - London
Salary - £27,000
An experienced Packaging Graphic Designer with knowledge of structural packaging creation is required by a design-led, award winning and worldwide brand known for producing some of the most stylish and technically innovative products available on the international market.
This is an important role to join the New Product Development team, reporting in to the Head of Creative.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, hands-on creative with the ability to see a brief through from initial concept to final print-ready artwork and eager to push the brand forward with industry-leading design.
You should have solid experience in the design of structural packaging for products and be confident working out technically effective cutter guides for cardboard packaging.
The role requires a highly organised individual who is able to work to critical paths, manage multiple projects at once and deliver work on budget to set deadlines.
- Create industry-leading packaging design that raises the brand profile, engages with consumers and clearly communicates the product USP
- Produce highly finished concepts and 3D card mock-ups of packaging for internal review
- Undertake art direction on photo shoots for packaging imagery and carry out high quality retouching of images as required
- Produce press-ready artwork of packaging to in-house guidelines including input of all language translations and legal requirements
- Provide support as part of the 2D team in the design and artwork of sales presenters, seasonal product catalogues, exhibition graphics, in-store merchandisers and promotional materials
- Stay on top of latest innovations and changes in print and packaging design - propose new ideas, help improve practice, investigate new materials and print techniques
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience with creative packaging design
- Exceptional conceptual and executional abilities
- Experience of structural design for product packaging
- A consumer-focused approach to design
- A highly organised personality and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to deliver high quality results, at times under pressure
- Mac based Adobe Creative Suite is essential, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in 3D drawing/rendering software an advantage but not essential
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Packaging Designer - Brand Agency
Closing 18 July 2018
Closing 14 July 2018
- Westco Creative
- £25,000 to 28,000 p/a
Want more PACKAGING GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Conceptual) jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Product Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.