Frontier Developments are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
As part of our continued growth we have an opportunity for a Producer with a previous background in 3D art or animation, to join our outsourcing team. As part of this team you will be responsible for communicating with our internal and external teams. You will use your knowledge of art to create schedules, check assets and provide feedback on briefs. You will strive to achieve the best possible results from our outsourcing partners. As the team grows this will move on to the integration of assets into our games. This is an excellent opportunity to join a studio with a track record of delivering successful AAA titles and work across an exciting portfolio of games.
- Support the creation of briefs, specification documents and OS packages to send to external vendors, with guidance from the Outsourcing Manager and the Art Directors.
- Provide communication pathways between the vendors and the project artists and animators.
- Help to identify the project needs and link the requirements to the most suitable vendor.
- Maintain the work pipeline, keeping schedules and budgets on track in line with the company roadmap.
- Nurture strong relationships with the internal teams and external vendors.
- Previous art or animation background.
- Ability to work closely with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Maya/Max, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Zbrush.
- Skilled problem solver.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience of the outsourcing process.
What we can offer you:
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 500+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Senior Producer (Third Party Publishing)
Closing 4 August 2020
- Frontier Developments plc
Closing 4 August 2020
- remote, part time
Want more Outsource Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Edit Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.