YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
Studio Production produces world-class visual assets for NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, YOOX, THE OUTNET and ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP. Operating from our London HQ and US studio in New Jersey as well as Italian centres for excellences, our team includes Studio Coordinators, Product Library, Styling, Size and Fit, Photography, Video, Retouch, Product Editorial and Translations teams, with many working across a combination of all Group’s websites each week.
The Styling team are now seeking a talented Online Stylist to join the team based in our offices in London. Reporting into the Global Online Styling Editor, you will be tasked with bringing the MR PORTER repertoire of products to life. You will use innovative and eye catching styling and thereby constantly improve the shopping experience at MR PORTER.
- Select upload samples to style complete outfits including all accessories and present to Styling Editor for approval on a daily basis.
- Partner with photographers to deliver all online brand imagery that accurately depict clothing and are styled according to MR PORTER house standards.
- Develop strong, up-to-date knowledge of designers, brands, trends, street-style, detailing and MR PORTER editorial.
- Attend trend presentations and designer clinics to ensure consistency of style and support buying strategy.
- Work with On-line styling editor to interpret and implement runway trends for weekly upload products.
- Meet daily PID targets and deadlines for weekly uploads.
- Ensure accurate outfit lists are provided to the Product Editorial Team.
- Ensure products are moved onto next set/team in a timely manner.
- Ensure no more than 3% of your images are reshot per week.
- Coordinate reshoots as required.
- Meet image deadlines for weekly uploads.
- Communicate workflow statuses and concerns to Studio Manager and Studio Production Coordinator.
- Work with other members of the Studio production team to ensure the photo studio is organized and ordered with clear receiving records.
- Ensure Sample stock is not mishandled
- Present project ideas of gaps in the business and new ways of moving MR PORTER forward.
- Significant menswear styling experience in a commercial environment (preferably luxury).
- Extensive knowledge of designers and brands.
- A real sense of runway looks and what trends are happening each season.
- Flair and individuality combined with awareness of MR PORTER house style.
- Able to work well as part of a team in a highly pressurised environment.
- Strong fashion and styling sense with the ability to incorporate new fashion trends.
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines and exceptional eye for detail.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the image quality of the site.
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
You will work four days a week between Monday and Friday (37.5 hours per week).
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV and covering letter.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
LADIESWEAR DESIGN MANAGER
Closing 6 March 2019
Styling Assistant - 12 month Programme
Closing 7 March 2019
- YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
Want more Online Stylist jobs?
Want to find more Interior Stylist jobs, Fashion Stylist jobs, Photo Stylist jobs, Art Department Stylist jobs, Colour Stylist jobs, Food stylist jobs, Stylist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.