Online Production Manager
Who We Are:
We’re transforming our business more than ever before, and that gives the people who work here an amazing opportunity to shape our future. This is particularly the case across our digital functions, where we’re continually innovating – making it the perfect place to take your idea and make a big impact.
Want to be part of a forward thinking, high energy digital team, transforming how our customers shop and experience ur brands? Our Online Production Managers are pivotal in managing all the day to day content and features for our UK desktop and international sites, as well as across mobile and app - including product uploads and photography.
Day To Day:
- Our Online Production Managers are key to how our day to day work streams operate. They plan timing and work, monitor progress and ensure compliance to processes – all crucial elements.
- You’ll be involved in managing go live, content project streams, establishing project priorities and defining roadmaps.
- We’re always looking to continuously improve efficiencies and processes, as well as implement positive changes, so you’ll spearhead this.
- We have a huge range of operations, so you’ll get to work closely with other internal teams across the business, giving you a fantastic network of contacts.
- Your most important support though, will come from your own team of Coordinators and Assistants, as you manage and develop them to drive performance.
- If you have a keen interest in online shopping and the digital customer experience and like to work independently – managing workflows and prioritising tasks, then this role could be a good match for you.
- You’ll need to be results driven and delivery focused and have the enthusiasm and determination to influence other teams (internal and external), in order to achieve shared goals.
- Being able to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy, of course is essential to be a success in this role.
The Exciting Part:
- 25% staff discount across all brands within the group.
- Generous holiday with holiday trading.
- Early finish summer hours.
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular team and company social events.
- Pension scheme.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Access to regular sample sales.
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Apple News Weekend Editor
Closing 23 May 2020
Online Production Manager
Closing 18 April 2020
- Arcadia Group
Want more Online Production Manager jobs?
Want to find more Post Production Coordinator jobs, Fashion Production Manager jobs, Production Editor jobs, Production Manager jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.