Frontier Developments are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
As part of our continued growth, we have an opportunity for a Producer to join our Online team. The Online team, together with the Game teams and Publishing department, are responsible for designing, developing and maintaining player-facing cross-title services such as websites, e-commerce stores, forums, support portals and tools, as well as internal services that support the studio’s operations and growth.
As an Online Producer you will work with departments across the studio to understand the online requirements of our ambitious and exciting roadmap and wider studio operations. You will help the online team to deliver solutions by capturing requirements, creating schedules and removing blockers so the team can work to their maximum potential. You will monitor team health and work closely with the Online Leads to keep the team motivated and engaged.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a studio with a track record of delivering successful AAA titles and work with our experienced and passionate teams as you develop your career with us.
- Co-ordinate the work of the Online team, working closely with department Leads.
- Schedule and track work using Hansoft and JIRA.
- Effective communication with other internal teams and external partners, as required.
- Help deliver online projects on time and to the required quality.
- Perform sprint planning, stand-ups, reviews and retrospectives.
- Proactively resolve development and content supply issues to keep team members working effectively.
- Identify and communicate important issues to Senior staff in a timely manner.
- Proven experience in a similar project co-ordination role.
- Knowledge of web-based design and development processes.
- Good understanding of Agile workflows.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with cross discipline teams.
- Collaborative approach with the ability to mediate and facilitate development work.
- Proactive in finding solutions to problems.
- Calm and confident working in a fast paced environment and able to react positively to change.
- Well organised with a methodical approach.
- Experience using Hansoft or JIRA beneficial.
- Experience analysing and documenting business requirements.
- A practical understanding of how web-based solutions are built.
What we can offer you:
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 600+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Want more Online Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.