Online Marketing Manager – Display & Social Paid (m/f/divers)
Rakuten.de is our online shopping marketplace in Germany. We started life as Tradoria and joined Rakuten family in 2011, launching Rakuten.de in January 2012. Rakuten Deutschland is based in Bamberg and Berlin, also hosting part of European IT, Finance, HR, Marketing and operational functions. Diversity is an important part of our company culture, this is why we hold the “Charter of Diversity” .
We are searching for our office in Berlin for an:
Online Marketing Manager - Display & Social Paid (m/f/divers)
As an Online Marketing Manager - Display & Social Paid (m/f), you will be responsible for the success of Rakuten’s display advertising for a designated set of accounts. You will launch, manage, scale, and optimize campaigns and structure and develop tests to continually evolve and improve our display program. You will need to manage a budget, build relationships with our existing partners, recruit new inventory partners, and deliver on key goals and performance measures.
- Drive and optimize the performance of each inventory source, managing your portfolio to hit your overall volume and performance targets
- Test technical display advertising advancements, plan and execute A/B tests, and try new ad targeting strategies to improve Performance
- Communicate week to week status and overall channel performance
- Enable tracking and ensure it’s working on all campaigns
- Manage relationships with display inventory sources - negotiate pricing terms, manage volume expectations, ad tags, technical troubleshooting, performance monitoring, contract/IO management, etc.
- The right candidate will possess a proven track record of display marketing experience, analytical skills, tag management & tracking and marketing automation.
- 3+ years experience running display or social marketing campaigns
- Strong experience with display and social platforms including ad servers, exchanges, RTB bidders, DSPs, DMPs, with a sound understanding of the online advertising ecosystem
- A solid personal network of publisher and inventory partner relationships
- Analytical insights from data and translate them to Actions
- Strong communication, project management, and collaboration skills with a proven ability to work with both technical and business Teams
- Excel, DMP/DSP, and SQL skills strongly preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Open and respectful multicultural environment
- Professional, passionate, ambitious, but friendly team
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
- Active support in finding accommodation and moving from abroad
- Your recruiter will answer your questions about benefits or working conditions that are specific to different European locations
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment where multilingual skills are a big asset
- Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
- Passionate about working in a global company which wants to make a difference by empowering society.
If you are interested in this position, meet these requirements and wish to actively participate in developing our company and join our highly motivated team, please apply below
Internship Design & Innovation Management
Closing 22 February 2018
- Park Europe
Creative Director – Ecommerce
Closing 24 February 2018
- Sphere Digital Recruitment
- €60,000 p/a
Want more Online Marketing Manager – Display & Social Paid (m/f/divers) jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, PPC Manager jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.