This role is primarily responsible for supporting the Brands in delivering consistent, accurate and engaging copy that is on brand, compelling and of the correct tone of voice for each of the Brand .co.uk websites. You may also be required to support and advise on copy for our Retailer.coms and our Pure Play partners. You’ll be working closely with each Brand to ensure that copy is SEO optimised across ‘trading’ pages as well as educational and editorial pages. You’ll also be responsible for creating, maintaining and implementing copy best practise guidelines.
• To support the delivery of consistent, accurate and engaging copy that is on brand across the multiple Brand websites.
• To support the delivery of consistent, accurate and engaging copy that is on brand across the Retailer.com and Pure Play portfolio.
• All copy to be of the correct tone of voice, consumer focused, engaging and optimised for SEO.
• Ensure all copy written addresses legal requirements.
• Work with the Brand teams and the SEO Manager to constantly review and recommend areas for improvement.
• Compiling and sharing best practice guidelines, that are Brand relevant.
• Utilise available analytic tools e.g. Google Analytics and/or Brightedge to make recommendations and support the continual improvement programme.
• Acquire insights in online copy writing trends.
• Support delivery of commercial target and the overall Online channel strategy.
• Excellent knowledge of the English language and grammar.
• Aptitude and experience in writing copy for the web both product and editorial.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills.
• Consumer obsessed and focussed.
• Results & performance driven mentality.
• Understanding of online copy and SEO best practise.
• Experience with using a CMS.
• Ability to influence and build collaborative relationships.
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Content Editor - MyLondon
Closing 15 December 2020
- Reach Plc
- £Competitive + company benefits
Closing 2 February 2021
- Frontier Developments plc
Want more Online Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.