Online Content Manager
1. Identify digital touch points for product and brand promotion and set effective digital channel operation strategy.
2. Create contents that are suited for each channel and run digital media campaigns or CRM(Customer Relationship Management) programs to increase channel traffic and strengthen customer relationship.
Role and Responsibilities:
The online team are a collection of highly skilled, dynamic and fun personalities who create a great atmosphere to work in. Under the digital director there is an eCommerce team, a Dotcom UX team and the Online Retail & Content Development team.
The Online Retail & Content Development team. is focussed on transforming the Samsung experience our customers have across our retail partner’s websites; providing research, content and UX support to help our people find, buy and get support for all Samsung product online.
What will this role achieve?
You will be responsible for the planning, production and performance of rich and relevant content to support every step of the customer online journey. Our content will demonstrate the potential of our products and help customers to get the very best out of them throughout the products lifetime.
What will be your key deliverables?
You will be responsible for video, photography and editorial production across the customer journey, from selling to support.
- Work with and support our content agencies to ensure content is made in an accurate, efficient, on-brand and timely manner.
- Work with the wider online team to ensure we have the required selling and support assets across all our online channels.
- Use customer insight, SEO strategy, stakeholder and team requirements to help define a content strategy and supporting production calendar.
- Support the creation of Content Production Playbooks to help improve the speed, efficiency and quality of our process.
- Champion the voice of the customer, best practice and brand values.
Skills and Qualifications:
What do we need for this role?
- A digital native with a strong understanding industry leading content production techniques and practices.
- Proven track record of producing channel specific photography, video and editorial content.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with an understanding of the importance of tone and language when communicating across various channels and a wide variety of audiences (e.g. non-technical, technical, commercial, etc.).
- Good written English with accurate spelling and grammar.
- Proficient in Microsoft™ products.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager or similar content management tools.
- Background in online user experience design and proven record in effecting meaningful change to the customer journey.
- Tenacious and creative approach to problem solving.
- Willingness to build relationships with people at all levels and across multiple departments and functions.
- Ability to multitask, effectively prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure and to challenging timelines.
- A keen attention to detail and a willingness to challenge and be challenged.
- Creative, passionate and fun.
What does success look like?
We are looking for a digital native, with a creative flair and passion for the online world. A natural communicator across varied mediums, platforms and to all audiences.
An enthusiastic team player that effortlessly navigates the ever changing demands of digital platforms, keeping abreast of market best practise, whilst being able to effortlessly shift tone and style to match those of our colleagues, external partners, senior stakeholders and, most important of all, our customers.
Merging creative capabilities, technical and analytical skills, you will form an essential part of the Samsung Content Development team.
You will need to understand what a best in class selling and support content looks like, be able to identify opportunities and implement best practice at Samsung.
You will work closely with our platform, UX and shop teams to ensure the voice of the customer is heard and informs the whole online experience.
Closing 4 February 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- £30,000 to 33,000 p/a
Content Strategy Analyst II
Closing 25 January 2020
Want more Online Content Manager jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.