On-call Associate Photo Producer
Discover it Here.
At Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook, we strive to empower shoppers through choice and discovery of the hottest fashion at great prices. At the intersection of technology, fashion and design, we value employees who have great in-“sites” to fashion and e-commerce, act fast, think creatively and embody our customer-first mentality. Our fast-paced, dynamic culture attracts creative, passionate individuals with a determined, can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Work hard and play hard in a fun, casual and collaborative work environment in Culver City, CA.
A day in the life:
- Support overall Nordstromrack | HauteLook production team (studio, talent, and editorial) in daily/weekly tasks as needed and assigned.
- Assist Studio Producer in studio scheduling for product and on-figure teams.
- Assist Talent Producer in organizing castings, manage in-house go-sees, and maintain talent reference guide.
- Check on-call talent and employee availability.
- Send out daily final schedule and talent call sheets.
- Develop understanding of local talent in respect to our brands; input information into final schedule for studio teams
- Assist Sr. Producer with monthly editorial shoot production (including prep, day of shoots, and wrap). Step in as production lead as needed.
- Check crew/vendor availability, keep monthly calendar updated, and send out editorial shoot call sheets respectively.
- Manage catering/craft service needs for all shoots while adhering to assigned budget.
- Assist in location sourcing/scouting when needed.
- Assist in developing department vision/strategies to support company goals.
- Partner with management to implement new or revised plans in anticipation of potential future business changes.
- Some travel outside of studio and lifting up to 5-10 lbs during shoot production.
- Other production responsibilities assigned as needed.
You own this if you have:
- Flexibility in hours M-F, 7AM - 4PM, evening hours sometimes required.
- 2+ years of e-commerce experience in a fashion studio environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple competing priorities/deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to design, follow and improve business processes.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, FileMaker Pro.
- Prior production and talent experience preferred but not required.
We’ve got you covered:
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off.
- Merchandise Discount.
- Lifework / EAP resources.
A few more important points:
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified.
Creative Producer, Lava
Closing 12 December 2019
- Santa Clara Valley
FLEX Associate Producer (Salesperson Video)
Closing 5 December 2019
Want more On-call Associate Photo Producer jobs?
Want to find more Retoucher jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Picture Researcher jobs, Picture Editor jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.