Office Manager (Maternity Cover)
I'm looking for an Office Manager for a maternity cover - 9-12 month contract.
You will manage the studio and be responsible for administrative functions and office
duties that will enable the effective running of our day-to-day operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reception and Front-of-House
* Manage the telephone system and calls
* Meeting room management
* Manage email enquiries - e.g. job applications and general contacts
* Manage various studio suppliers
* Office supplies
* Health and safety, first aid and fire training/procedures
* Processing of supplier invoices and payments
* Experience of Quickbooks or similar software
* Staff travel and accommodation arrangements
* Organisation of staff appraisal calendar
* Set-up and management of employee
* New starters and leavers procedures including raising of contracts, email addresses and
* Manage intern work placements
* Management of freelancer databases
* Support Heads of Department with recruitment and liaise with and manage recruitment
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Studio Manager - Dynamic design agency
Closing 1 February 2018
- temp to perm
- £30,000 p/a
Head of Talent - World Renowned Creative Agency
Closing 14 February 2018
- Gemini People
- £85,000 to 95,000 p/a
Want more Office Manager (Maternity Cover) jobs?
Want to find more Human Resources jobs, Office Manager jobs, Receptionist jobs, Recruiter jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.