ONLINE COPYWRITER - MENSWEAR for Harvey Nichols
Looking for something unique? So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
We are looking for an Online Copywriter to join our Online Team. The main purpose of this role is to ensure that enticing and descriptive copy is written across all product categories, brand biographies and category descriptions on the site in an accurate and eloquent manner, in clear and concise English and in a way that is consistent with the Harvey Nichols tone of voice.
As the Online Menswear Copywriter, you will be responsible for meeting daily and weekly targets while always ensuring product descriptions, category and brand bio copy are SEO-friendly and on-brand. You’ll also write email and homepage copy, working closely with the editorial and CRM teams.
What you will be doing
• Write creative copy for products and categories across all departments
• Daily check to ensure all online product is as it should be (styling, categories, image, etc.)
• Build a strong brand voice across the website
• Meet and exceed all KPIs for product descriptions and category copy
• Work with the Digital Agency to understand and deliver SEO content across the website
Skills and experience you need
• You will be graduate with degree in English
• You will have a previous experience in fast paced online copywriting environment
• You will be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• You will have an excellent attention to detail
• You will have good organisation skills
• You are a confident communicator, both written and verbal
• You have sound knowledge of luxury fashion, beauty brands and designers
• You have an excellent work ethic and ability to multitask
• You are a team player
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
• A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
• Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
• Practically free London travel card for zones 1 – 6
• Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
• Charity day to support your good cause
• Seasonal staff parties and team days
• Study support for those who want to expand their qualifications
Our promises to each other
• We support to build a career in the industry
• Constant inspiration and challenge
• Honest and upfront communication
• Celebrate fabulousness wherever we see it
• Work and play together as one
Closing 18 March 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £21,000 to 25,000 p/a
Digital Creative for This Here
Closing 12 March 2019
- This Here
Want more ONLINE COPYWRITER - MENSWEAR jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.