NEW BUSINESS SALES - CONTENT / ARTIST MANAGEMENTThis job listing has expired
London based, Artist Management (Photography, Illustration, CGI/Digital) and Content Production Agency with an impressive roster of “talent” and a diverse mix of international clients.
We are looking for an experienced Artists Agent, with excellent sales skills, to join our tight knit team. This is a fantastic long-term opportunity to grow our current global client base and to help shape the long-term direction of our business.
Ideally, 3+ years proven experience as an Artists’ Representative. If not, then experience in similar client-facing media and/or advertising related direct sales roles.
Show knowledge of Photography, CGI, Content, and the Production process (but note this is primarily a sales focused role, inhouse production support is provided), be commercially minded and ideally have existing connections within advertising agencies, direct brands, fashion, PR and editorial.
Experience of managing a client brief, project budgets and last-minute requests, whilst actively marketing and selling the merits of assigned artists, the agency capabilities and the ‘JSR’ brand to a diverse range of clients.
Candidates should be ambitious, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. They should enjoy the role of an agent - chasing and winning new business for, whilst managing the careers and expectations of Artists - and be comfortable with a sales focused and results orientated role.
An ability to communicate effectively across all verbal and written communications is a must.
To actively promote the Agency, its capabilities and its Artists. To develop and implement sales strategies to secure regular fee-paying projects from new and existing clients.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Pro-actively promote the work of the company, its roster of Photographers/CGI Artists, and its Content Production capabilities to commissioning clients (advertising/design/marketing agencies and direct clients) with the objective of securing high quality work.
- Develop, implement and drive ‘winning’ sales and marketing strategies for multiple artists and JSR Content.
- Sustain a regular program of face-to-face meetings (3 to 5 weekly) with current and potential clients - proposing / pitching focused artists and JSR’s overall capabilities of delivering high quality, cost controlled Content work.
- Prepare quotes on new opportunities/briefs - utilising artist merits and other JSR team member expertise as needed to deliver “winning proposals”.
- Follow up on all leads and adhoc enquiries with drive and enthusiasm.
- Work with Senior Management and/or other JSR team members to promote/grow artists and the JSR brand to a global client base.
- Maintain / update client and “leads” contact database, logging meetings booked/attended, updating group calendars, adding project briefs, quotes, closed/won projects etc in the company CRM.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with existing and new clients, and JSR managed artists.
- Assist in the project management of all commissioned work from ‘brief through to invoicing’. Liaising with clients and artists as needed to ensure all projects are completed to expected high standards.
- Assist with marketing campaigns (mail-outs, social media included) and the overall promotion of the Agency.
- Manage/maintain current artist folios and identify/recommend new artists that could fit well within the JSR offering.
- Regularly update Senior Management on all current and potential new business and industry developments.
- Proactively manage time and resources, assist other JSR team members as needed/requested.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Graphic Designer - Maternity Cover - Jack Wills
Closing 17 July 2018
- JACK WILLS
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Closing 17 July 2018
- Black Sun Plc
Want more NEW BUSINESS SALES - CONTENT / ARTIST MANAGEMENT jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Content Executive jobs, Business Development Executive jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, New Business Executive jobs, New Business Manager jobs, Sales Executive jobs, Sales Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.