Multimedia Designer/Videographer, City of London, Permanent, £60,000 per annum - plus excellent bonuses and benefits.
Based in beautiful offices in the heart of the City of London just by Liverpool Street station, our client is a well-known leading global asset management company who are looking for a highly talented Multimedia Designer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The company supports their individual and institutional investors across a range of products, encompassing equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. They are a team of independent and creative thinkers who work hard to help their clients achieve their goals - and they do so by supporting a high-energy and collaborative culture that ensures their people love the place they work.
The Multimedia Design team is a comprehensive in-house resource for all video and photography requirements ensuring the adherence of the company’s brand. The team are responsible for the recording and editing all video content for clients, using an in-house studio facility to record interviews using high quality cameras and lighting equipment. This new role will support the Head of Creative Services and the business with any Multimedia needs.
- Creating high quality corporate videos for distribution on the web, including live streaming of events.
- Providing the company’s portrait photographic requirements using the in-house photographic studio (with in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of DSLR photography).
- Animating for integration into video content using After Affects CC.
- Filming, editing and exporting corporate videos.
- Operating the live broadcasting to TV networks using the in-house system.
- Delivering projects to agreed outcomes and time frames.
- Assisting with live streaming events for the web.
- Supporting the team in the development of new products, systems and processes suitable for the company internally and external client needs.
- Establishing and developing relationships with people at all levels within the business.
- Providing prompt, efficient service to clients ensuring delivery to agreed deadlines.
- Producing and hosting podcasts for both internal and external clients.
- Able to work well under pressure and to be able to work well within a team environment and on own initiative.
- Customer-focused and able to identify the needs of each individual client by tailoring corporate guidelines to meet their needs within brand capabilities.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficient using Apple Mac systems, Adobe Premiere CC and Adobe Photoshop software CC.
- Advanced experience in audio/video equipment.
- Competent using After Effects CC.
- Experience using SLR cameras for photography and video methods using professional lenses.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills.
- Able to manage projects pulling together different parts of the business and diverse skill sets.
- Friendly, professional and approachable.
- Design and creative skills with all video content.
- Knowledge of broadcasting, digital video and digital editing techniques.
- Expert knowledge of streaming video for the web and compression techniques.
- Experience with onsite set up of Audio/Video and Broadcast productions.
- A pro-active and structured working approach.
- Experience in working in corporate environments.
- Constantly seeking ways to be more efficient with production times and to be innovative within the constraints of budgets.
The role will primarily involve corporate videos in a studio environment or on location around the office. Our client is ideally looking to see studio photography experience as well as experience in Premiere, After Affects and Photoshop. If this unique exciting opportunity paying a generous annual salary of £60,000 to work for a leading global asset management company in a creative role fits your job search, then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Digital Designer (CRM Focus)
Closing 13 December 2020
- Sweaty Betty
- competitive, plus benefits
Closing 3 January 2020
start January 2020
- Dekko Limited
- £22,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Multimedia Specialist/Videographer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Photographer jobs, Photography Manager jobs, Photographer - Film jobs, Video Editor jobs, Video Engineer jobs, Video-journalist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.