Concirrus is at the forefront of digital transformation in the specialty and automotive insurance markets.
Our talented team worked closely with the insurance community to create Quest. Quest is our expertly designed, intuitive, cloud-based digital underwriting platform built upon cutting edge technical architecture. Quest helps the insurance market seamlessly combine complex datasets, and using AI and machine learning, the platform analyses the data to provide insights to transform the way that underwriters select and price risk.
We believe that the key to delivering state-of-the-art insurance in today’s connected world is data, and we’re continuously evaluating datasets that will add value to our clients.
Concirrus doesn’t just want to see the insurance market survive, we believe that with the right tools, the industry could thrive. Customers rely on our team to deliver:
- Class leading datasets to enhance their understanding of real-time risk.
- Streamlined data analysis and automated processes.
- Cutting edge risk models driven by the latest developments in AI and machine learning to deliver greater efficiencies.
- Transparent insights into the behaviours that correlate to claims.
- The latest innovations in technology to help them succeed.
- All delivered through beautifully designed web applications.
Our product suite does the heavy lifting so that our clients can focus their expertise on innovative risk management and pricing.
We’re data scientists, innovators, entrepreneurs, designers, developers, and insurance specialists. We’re also guitarists, rally drivers, athletes, art collectors and investors. We’re an astonishingly diverse bunch with shared values and this suits the way we work.
With backing from insurance and deep tech investors, and a passionate and driven team based in London and Delhi NCR, we’re looking for exceptional people excited by our vision to help us make it happen.
We are currently seeking an experienced Multimedia Designer to join our rapidly expanding London team in an individual contributor role.
Concirrus grew tenfold last year and we expect significant scale and international expansion through 2021.
In this role you will be responsible for creating visual assets that showcase our technology, expertise and content and maximise engagement with our target audience.
Content creation is vital to Concirrus and our marketing strategy. Whilst the team have formed a solid foundation of assets to engage the insurance community, video is becoming increasingly popular with our target audience and video creation will be at the heart of this role. We have an innovative digital platform that lends itself perfectly to video content. However, our clients operate in a traditional market so there is still a requirement for brochureware in the form of pdf’s, merchandise and presentations. There will certainly been a lot of variety in the daily activities.
You will be tech savvy and highly passionate about your creative work. You will play a key role in the development of Concirrus’ visual identity, keeping it fresh and consistent across all channels.
You will work with the wider marketing team, sales team, product team and client services team to design and produce outstanding multimedia content, including eye-catching, highly engaging visual assets, high-quality graphics, video, audio and animated content. Each asset will be designed to meet the needs of our target personas and clients throughout each stage of their customer journey.
- Work with the Marketing Director and wider marketing team to develop and manage Concirrus’ visual identity across a range of channels.
- Create visual solutions to showcase Concirrus’ technology, expertise and value for both online and offline content - including video, animation, podcasts, sales collateral, presentations, and cultural assets.
- Develop frameworks/storyboards with cross-functional teams for video and presentation content.
- Present ideas internally/externally to get feedback and buy in.
- Refine and update assets based on feedback to optimise engagement.
- Collaborate with third party vendors and partners.
- Manage brand assets and ensure adherence throughout the organisation.
- Estimate and manage project timelines and budgets.
- A relevant design qualification.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic and multimedia design (video).
- Portfolio of examples of high quality design solutions from previous roles.
- Experience with Adobe creative suite and video editing software.
- Broad experience across online and offline formats and channels.
- Experience of creative design for marketing communication.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Up to date with the latest trends and practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Talented in turning initial briefs, concepts and ideas into polished final design solutions.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills.
- A natural flair for creative design, including layout/composition, typography, and aesthetic coherence.
Nice to have:
- Insurance industry experience.
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks.
- Flexible, outcome driven, working environment.
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews.
- Share option scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie.
- Pension scheme with generously matched contribution.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Learning & Development fund for all employees.
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays).
- Spacious, modern offices a stone’s throw from the culinary delights of Borough Market, and with a pub almost on our doorstep.
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled.
- Friday FED talks - like TED talks, but you get fed (on us).
- Monthly team drinks, birthday cakes and social events.
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle2Work schemes, plus seasonal flu vaccinations.
- Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or need.
Want more Multimedia Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.