Multimedia Designer for 505 GamesThis job listing has expired
Main Areas of Responsibility
Reporting to the UK based Creative Director, and working within the UK based studio, the designer will be familiar with the challenges and demands of a fast paced creative studio environment and will have 2D/3D animation, motion graphic and video editing skills. The designer will be highly creative, highly motivated and excellent at multi-tasking with a broad skill set.
The designer will need a minimum of 2 years industry experience working in a creative studio and preferably be qualified to degree level. Working on various projects such as style guides, storyboards, trailers, stings, social media advertising and more. The successful candidate will need to be a confident and self-motivated all-round designer.
This role requires a highly imaginative mind-set and a positive attitude to an exciting and ever-evolving creative process. Must be able to work independently, but also as part of a team, and be able to take a project from concept to exported animation. The successful candidate must be able to work to tight deadlines, have a keen eye for detail as well as being able to be resourceful and to create assets from scratch.
Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere are mandatory. Knowledge of Cinema 4D and Photoshop are also preferred.
- Working on designs for various global projects for all things multimedia, including video edits, meta data, social media advertising, stings, 1st party submission material etc.
- Creating and finalising video content (subtitling, editing and compressing to specific guidelines, creating intro and text animations etc.)
- Liaising with Brand Managers to ensure brand guidelines are respected and territorial versions are appropriate for respective market
- Undertake weekly meetings with the UK Studio Manager to discuss upcoming projects and timings
- Create content using both supplied and stock assets as well as assets created in-house
- Interpret briefs from brand managers and ensure visual identity of game reflects content and is appropriate for the target group
- Manage time effectively in order to ensure deadlines are met
- Research trends, competitors and material for our titles
In addition to your normal duties you may be required to undertake other duties from time to time, including travel inside and outside of the UK.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Graphic Designer
Closing 14 August 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £17,000 to 18,000 p/a
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
Closing 15 August 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £26,000 to 28,000 p/a
Want more Multimedia Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animator jobs, Video Editor jobs, Video Engineer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.