Multimedia Designer, Worldwide Enablement, Training, & Communications
Customers are rapidly adopting Amazon Web Services as a way to build scalable and cost-effective web and IT solutions for their businesses. To help them do that effectively, our sales professionals need effective training and communications, and not just a couple of PowerPoint slides and a long lecture. We strive to develop content that allows our field teams to speak to customers about their business problems and solve them using AWS technology. With an emphasis on providing consumable, relevant training at the time a learner requires it - not too much, too little, too early, or too late. Ideally available anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Amazon Web Service’s Field Enablement, Training, and Communications team is expanding and we’re looking for a talented, creative and customer focused Multimedia Designer. You will create effective, scalable, and engaging communications and learning solutions that are used by Field Sales teams. The Multimedia Designer will be responsible for developing high-quality training content in the following formats: graphics, layouts, templates, animations, and a diverse array of digital assets to support our global audience.
The right candidate will be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The candidate should be a creative problem solver who is meticulous, customer-obsessed, and open to design critique. They must also be willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done while insisting on the highest standards.
· Create rapid response enablement (trainings, communications) to address high profile external market-driven news and competitive information.
· Design and develop creative, learner-centered, communications and trainings utilizing infographics, podcasts, videos, and interactive, experiential learning modalities.
· Translate words into captivating visual stories.
· Propose animation and learning concepts with rough sketches, storyboards, or mood-boards to contribute to the creative direction process.
· Edit video and produce animated graphics (lower thirds, slates, tags, bumpers, etc) following creative direction and brand guidelines.
· Deliver high-quality assets in multiple formats (motion or static) depending on expected consumption.
· Maintain knowledge of new learning approaches, technology, and tools through continuous research to ensure our solutions deliver innovation.
· Adapting quickly to short timelines, changes in prioritization, and ambiguity in an agile work environment.
· Collaborate with others (peer visual designers and learning experience designers) on all projects, balancing independent work with small and large group efforts.
Strong preference for Seattle (WA), New York (NY), Herndon (VA), San Francisco (CA). Other Virtual locations in the US where Amazon has a presence will be considered.
· A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
· 5+ years of professional multimedia design experience in a creative agency or fast-paced corporate setting.
· 5+ years demonstrated experience with innovative and expressive motion graphics and a visual design portfolio with an understanding of, and experience in branding, layout, color theory and typography in media.
· 5+ years of experience using video editing and eLearning software (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Final Cut, Adobe Premier, After Effects, Camtasia, Illustrator, Photoshop, or similar.
· 3+ years strong project experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· 1+ year experience partnering with and presenting to executives, leaders and stakeholders.
· Knowledge of current video editing, delivery and compression techniques for web and mobile.
· Fluency in moving from understanding and interpreting to developing initial concepts.
· Strong time and resource skills in order to meet critical deadlines under changing conditions.
· Excels in a team environment, ability to build/maintain positive relationships through strong collaboration efforts.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
Sr. UX Designer, PillPack Fulfillment Technology
Closing 1 November 2020
- perm, from remote
Digital Content Designer
Closing 8 October 2020
- perm, from remote
Want more Multimedia Designer, Worldwide Enablement, Training, & Communications jobs?
Want to find more Communications Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.