Do you want to work in a job that offers true hybrid working and flexibility?
Working from home, along with the important opportunity to catch up with your colleagues face to face. If you live in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland we can accommodate. Choose from our Belfast or Dublin hubs.
We are looking for a Multimedia Marketing Designer to join our fantastic team.
Providing effective and creative design output in both print and digital mediums, you’ll support in-house marketing activity across all Reach Ireland brands and platforms.
Utilising your design skills and creativity you’ll influence advertising and marketing messages by producing a diverse range of print and digital artwork for internal and external customers of Reach plc.
You’ll work with management peers to ensure that all deliverables are produced within the given time frame to the highest standards. As a dedicated resource for the Marketing Ireland team you will have the chance to attend and influence marketing brief meetings and projects
So, who are we?
We are Reach plc, you might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Irish Mirror, Irish Daily Star, DublinLive, BelfastLive, RSVP and Cork Beo. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
- Produce high quality video ads - social media marketing campaigns and digital assets for multi channel campaigns
- Create inhouse print ads for national, regional and magazine titles across the Irish portfolio
- Commercial presentations including eye catching infographics
- Development of Visual brand and sub-brands including new logo designs for Ireland portfolio
- Producing originated B2B artwork and creative design
- Expertly interpret and follow design briefs
- Manage your own workload and efficiently deliver artwork within time allocation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong sense of great design and digital advertising principles
- Excellent typographical skills
- Fully conversant in Adobe Creative Cloud
- You’ll have experience of animation with Adobe Animate or Adobe After Effects
- Good understanding of video editing/publishing tools (such as Adobe Premiere)
- Excellent working knowledge of digital creation and animation software
- Previous studio experience, media background preferable
- A good understanding of basic HTML/CSS/JS and some digital publishing experience (HTML5)
- Recognised design qualification or associated educational pathway
- Competent with Apple Mac hardware
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including:
- Help saving for your retirement - join our pension scheme and we’ll match contributions up to 6%
- 25 days’ holiday per year when you join. After three, five and ten years’ service with Reach, you’ll accrue one additional day of annual leave. We also have a Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Giving back day - an additional day’s leave each year to support a cause close to your heart
- Enhanced family leave - including maternity, paternity and adoption - and you’ll be eligible after just six months’ employment
- As one of the UK’s top 50 Inclusive Employers everyone’s invited to join our events, programmes and networks to celebrate diversity and build an environment where all our people can thrive
- Wellbeing support - including a 24/7 assistance programme for you and your nearest and dearest, a free subscription to mindfulness app Headspace and access to free mental health coaching through Sanctus
- Awesome career opportunities - you’ll have support from your line manager and a range of learning & development programmes
- We are a FTSE 250 Company, and also a member of the 30% Club, a global campaign aimed at increasing gender diversity at board and senior management levels
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 16 July 2022
- N Brown Group plc
£Up to £26,000 plus excellent benefits
Closing 18 July 2022
Designer - Bags & Accessories
Closing 20 July 2022
- ASOS plc
Want more Multi-Media Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.