Moving Image Designer / VideographerThis job listing has expired
Founded in 1999, Underscore is one of London’s leading brand strategy and creative agencies. Connecting global brands with audiences is what we do, and now we are seeking a digital savvy Videographer & Moving Image Designer to help us do just that.
Based in the heart of Central London, our close-knit team work on an amazing variety of top-end projects and clients. This position is integral to our business, breathing life into a string of exciting briefs through the power of animation, film, high impact photography & emotive production. You will act as the link between Underscore’s client team and our talented designers, bringing ideas to life through motion.
Requirements of the role:
- Ability to work from and evolve creative concepts / storyboards
- Highly experienced with Adobe Premiere & After Effects - Past experience of lighting and filming people / events
- Past experience of photography of an event / business / location - Confident recording audio with wireless microphones
- Experience using camera stabilisers / gimbals beneficial - Understanding of how to craft a narrative through editing
- Understanding of render requirements for different online platforms (Vimeo, YouTube, Instagram etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Experience and insight to create social assets from large video projects (GIFs, cinemagraphs, Boomerang etc.)
- Skills in digital design, brand creation & evolution Experience in projection mapping is beneficial, but not essential
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Motion Graphics Designer – 12 Month Contract
Closing 18 July 2018
- PERFORM Group
- temp, temp to perm
Senior Graphic Designer - Maternity Cover - Jack Wills
Closing 17 July 2018
- JACK WILLS
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Want more Moving Image Designer / Videographer jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.