Motion Graphics & Videographer for Thriva
We’re looking for a jack of all trades Motion Graphics & Videographer to join our growth team. We’re building a world-class product that pushes the boundaries of how people manage their health. We need someone who can help us produce social media advertising and is up for a challenge!
You’ll need to help us capture the attention of the public and clearly communicate what we do in seconds. Video is going to play an increasingly central role at Thriva and there’s a massive opportunity to grow with the role. We have previously produced a lot of video content: a mixture of live video, and motion graphics. We’re now looking for someone full time to come in and do this on a rolling basis. We’re a small (but growing!) team so your work will have a big impact on how Thriva grows and develops.About Thriva
We’re building a personalised healthcare service that will change the way people approach their health.
We want to create a product that millions of people use to understand what’s going on inside their bodies — allowing them to improve their health today and catch any small issues before they become big issues.
We are trying to create a truly personalised product for each customer. That means delivering tailored insights and advice to each person based on their own health goals — whether that's trying to improve their sleep or live for longer. We’re also building a unique data set that will allow us to learn more than ever about people’s health and predict issues before they occur.
- You’re a Premiere Pro and After Effects whiz
- You might have been filming things for years — professionally or for fun
- You know how to work a high spec camera, but also an iPhone as well
- You have a passion for advertising — especially online, digital advertising
- You have an endless list of ideas you want to try out
- You’re inquisitive and curious by nature
- You’re eager to grow and develop in this role
- You believe in what we’re doing at Thriva
BENEFITSWhat is it like to work at Thriva?
You’ll be working alongside humble people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people.
We’re creating something entirely new and we’re aware that we don’t know everything. So we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives. We set quarterly goals which means you’ll always know what you’re doing tomorrow is going to help grow the company over the next few months.
While we do have teams with different specialities and focus, most of our work spans across multiple areas. This means you’ll work with lots of different people on a range of challenging problems.
Startup life can be tough sometimes, so we like to bring as much fun as we can to the office!
- Very competitive salary (£25,000–£32,000) with twice yearly salary reviews
- Equity options depending on your experience
- 28 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) for some well deserved time off
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- Flexible working hours. If you prefer early starts, late finishes or the odd day working from home
- Monthly team activities including away days to Cognac, escape challenges, terrarium building, and pottery workshops
- 2% contribution to your pension
- Annual “treat yourself” budget
- Advanced Thriva tests each month
- A well-equipped central London office (Clerkenwell, EC1R) with plenty of snacks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine
Mid-weight Integrated Designer for JPC - Permanent position, immediate start
Closing 1 February 2019
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 13 February 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- Competitive salary plus great company benefits
Want more Motion Graphics & Videographer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Video Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.