Motion Graphics, Digital & Video Editor
We are looking for someone to produce a range of multi-channel assets with particular emphasis on motion graphics and video editing for a range of high-profile clients in a fast-paced schedule often to tight deadlines.
- Creating/Designing/updating motion graphics, animations and editing video to briefed storyboards to meet client style and required specifications for a variety of multi-channel output channels
- Adapting and updating graphic templates and artwork (motion, video and static) to create new formats, sizes and versions for a wide range of static / motion social and display output channels
- Transcreations of motion and static master assets for global output
- Artworking for a variety of print output - from magazines to OOH.
- Understanding colour management
- Can do attitude - happy to get stuck in and help-out on wide range of work
- Work as part of a team and alone when required
- Follow established processes
- Manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to interpret client briefs
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Good communication skills
- Staying up to date on current software, technical specifications and design trends
- Ensuring work incorporates best practice and meets technical requirements
Technical knowledge/use of programmes:
- After Effects
- Premier Pro
- Acrobat Pro
- Cinema 4D a bonus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office a bonus
About dentsu international
Part of dentsu, dentsu international headquartered in London operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists. We help clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative. www.dentsu.com
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’s an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles - we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Asset Capture Specialist
Closing 20 December 2021
- Feral Interactive
- perm, part time
- £22K - 30K per annum pro rata
Closing 29 October 2021
- N Brown Group plc
- £Up to £26,000 depending on experience
Video Producer - ReedPop
Closing 19 December 2021
- RELX Group
Want more Motion Graphics, Digital & Video Editor jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Retoucher jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Illustrator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.