Motion Graphics DesignerThis job listing has expired
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer
Stormgarden is a film, motion graphics and animation studio based in the beautiful countryside near Oxford. We provide motion design and filming services to a wide range of international Advertising, Marketing and PR companies.
We’re looking for an experienced motion designer/animator to join our team.
You will need to be an experienced and talented motion design all-rounder with a flair for animation and a passion for design. You will have experience creating videos, animations and motion graphics across a range of different brands and industries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small friendly team environment working with some great clients.
A positive ‘can-do’ attitude is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to produce the highest standard of work.
Role & Responsibilities
• Work closely with our creative team to design and produce motion graphics, animations and videos.
• Be involved at all stages of the creative process - from interpreting the brief, brainstorming and developing a storyboard through to creating a visual style, and producing motion content suitable for application across multiple devices.
• Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
Technical skills & experience
• Previous agency experience, within a creative or digital environment and proven experience of delivering multiple projects to tight timescales
• Extensive experience of relevant software packages; After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and Audition, Cinema 4D (Lightwave 3D or other mainstream 3D package)
• Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows
• Excellent design, colour, typography, illustration, storyboard and animation skills
• A relevant creative degree such as motion graphics / animation / digital design / media production advantageous
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to demonstrate enthusiasm, innovation and creative thinking
• Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
• Filming and camera experience a plus!
This position offers:
- A permanent position with a salary of £30k (possibly more for the right candidate).
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days
- Working hours from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm Monday to Friday, though a degree of flexibility will be required
- The successful candidate will benefit from one to one training and mentoring from the Creative Director, and external training courses, to help them further develop their skillset and commercial awareness
This position is not suitable for remote working and requires the candidate to work from our studio located near Bicester, Oxford, England.
Suitability for interview will be primarily based on the quality of your showreel and previous work experience.
All applications and showreels by clicking apply
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Designer - International Comms Agency
Closing 28 September 2017
- The Jefferson Group
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Digital Producer for Clarity
Closing 21 September 2017
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Motion Graphics Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Flash Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.