Motion Graphics Designer
A Bit About Us:
We’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business.
We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly.
We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
More About the Role:
As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will be at the heart of our Creative and Production teams, helping to create our market-leading online product review videos. We are looking for a highly creative, driven and experienced Motion Graphics Designer to join our awesome team.
As an integral part of the department you will be involved in every stage of the creative process from conception to delivery, producing high quality and innovative graphics.
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing:
• Participate in creative "kick-off" sessions, collaborating with the other motion graphics designers and wider Multimedia team to constantly push the boundaries of our creations.
• Concept and execute animated assets for a variety of projects including product explainers, branded video content, graphics for website and social platforms.
• When required, work closely with 3D animators, scriptwriters and editors to understand project objectives, assist in the creation of storyboards and produce highly engaging and complex animations.
• Providing accurate updates and time estimates on projects.
A Few Things About You:
• Minimum 2 years experience.
• Have a wide skill set in motion design and animated content.
• Demonstrate strong layout, design, and typography skills.
• Possess a strong ability to translate ideas into animated creative solutions.
• Able to bring pre-designed assets and storyboards to life.
• Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience of working within a creative team.
• Is able to work under pressure to deadlines and multi task effectively, taking accountability for your own work.
• Obsesses about the detail and has a huge passion for delivering quality work.
• Taking an active interest in advancements in technology and techniques in animation, taking inspiration from industry leaders and encouraging development and collaboration within the team.
ESSENTIAL SOFTWARE SKILLS:
Adobe After Effects.
Essential plug-ins - Trapcode suite, Optical Flares and Element 3D.
DESIRABLE SOFTWARE SKILLS:
Good understanding of video formats.
Why Choose AO?
At AO, our culture and our AO’way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
The AO motto is "treat every customer like you’d expect your nan to be treated, and make decisions your mum would be proud of". To do this, we train and empower each and every AO’er to strive for better ways of doing whatever they are doing.
Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions and follow processes, it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
Great People Deserve Great Things.
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.
Closing 27 September 2020
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies
Designer for Motion Graphics/ Interactive/ .pdf content
Closing 19 September 2020
- Hyperfine Media
- Manchester/ NW
Want more Motion Graphics Designer jobs?
Want to find more 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.