Motion Graphics Designer
Our client, a highly reputable Healthcare Agency with over 20 years’ experience are seeking an exceptionally talented and passionate Motion Graphics Designer to join their vibrant and collaborative Team based in the funky Shoreditch area! You will work on a variety of exciting projects from concept through to completion including explainer videos, product marketing, UI animations, short films, data visualisation, infographics, interviews, presentations, logos, kinetic type, viral campaigns and much more!
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company as they are going through a substantial period of growth and have big budgets but even bigger ideas. They operate a truly unique culture with no hierarchy, and encourage creativity and development whilst offering excellent training and progression opportunities every step of the way!
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2 or more years industry experience as a Motion Graphics Designer
- Professional experience taking animation projects from initiation to completion
- Able to clearly storyboard complex ideas to an excellent standard
- Strong video editing and compositing skills
- Excellent visualisation and concept development skills
- Exceptional design and presentation skills
- Advanced After Effects user
- Advanced Premier Pro user
- Strong 2D animation skills
- Some experience with 3D animation
- Experience dealing with clients
- Background in science or understanding of the medical / healthcare industry would be an advantage
Please send your CV & Reel in now for immediate consideration!
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
Product Designer, UI & UX
Closing 15 March 2019
- cv channel
- temp to perm
- £450 to 500 /day
Want more Motion Graphics Designer jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Creative jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.