Motion Graphics Designer
Are you an experienced digitally-focused designer, comfortable taking design projects from brief through to completion, with a passion for 2D motion graphics design & animation and can commute to Surrey? Read on!
Our client is a creative agency with an impressive portfolio of clients. They are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to provide new ideas and creativity whilst working closely within one of their exciting brand's guidelines.
As Motion Graphics Designer your main duties will include:
- Producing beautiful and innovative designs for the brand's websites, digital applications and social media channels
- Responsible for the full design lifecycle from concept to execution
- Develop a deep understanding of target audiences and the brand's marketing strategy to deliver high quality results
- Pitch creative solutions in response to marketing strategies
- Oversee and manage the preparation of all finished files that will comply with the correct output specifications
To be able to apply for this Motion Graphics Designer role, you must have:
- Excellent motion design skill set and showreel of work
- Proficient in the use of After Effects and associated motion software
- A passion for 2D motion graphics design and animation, with the ability to animate a variety of styles of techniques
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator with the ability to produce bespoke digitally drawn assets from scratch
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and idea-generation.
- Excellent Adobe CS skills
If you meet the criteria, and you can commute to (or live in!) Surrey, please apply now!
Closing 11 July 2018
- Ogilvy & Mather London
Closing 20 July 2018
- 505 Games
- Milton Keynes
Want more Motion Graphics Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.