Motion Graphics Designer
Motion Graphics Designer/Animator.
ISODESIGN are one of the UK’s leading experience design studios. We create large scale media and interactive installations for clients across the world and our work ranges from cultural heritage, museums and galleries, visitor and brand experience centres, TV and film titles and innovation-led explorations into digital content. We also run a dedicated Research and Development unit within the studio, ISO*Labs, where we investigate the creative opportunities in next generation immersive technologies. Team members are invited to contribute to research-led projects and we support internal projects that extend studio knowledge, personal development and experience.
Motion graphics and animation has always been at the core of the studio’s work and we have a vacancy for an experienced Motion Graphics designer / Animator with an immediate start, working out of our Glasgow studio. This is envisaged as a mid-level role where you will have an opportunity to take projects from concept to final delivery and on large multidisciplinary work as a core team member working alongside live action directors, producers, programmers and researchers.
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience.
- Good 2D/3D generalist skills with a specific specialism that you believe sets you apart from other creatives.
- Broad cultural interests and previous activity across the creative industries.
Skills to include:
- Strong conceptual and design skills.
- Unafraid to push into new territories, experiment and utilise unorthodox methods of expression.
- Ability to engage with content-rich projects and lead development of narratives or storylines.
- Enthusiastic about contributing to projects across a range of final applications from apps and interactives, films and animation, installation, live infographics or proofs of concept explorations.
- Fluent in Cinema 4D, Adobe CC Suite and the usual core software applications.
- Solid understanding of design and content production processes and workflows.
- Experience in realtime environments such as Unity 3D or Unreal Engine a benefit.
- Experience with generative, interactive or procedural design tools a benefit.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work across a wide variety of project types and technologies, for leading clients in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive Salary and pension based on experience.
- Individual annual training fund and paid personal development time.
- Access to equipment and technical facilities, demonstration and events spaces.
- A friendly, vibrant work environment in our specially designed studios in Glasgow’s Merchant City.
- Studio social programme and cultural events.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
Please send to with subject 'Motion Graphics Designer'.
- Cover letter, introducing yourself and why you would be a good fit at ISO.
- CV with two references.
- Link to digital portfolio and/or showreel.
The post above is for a full-time role in Glasgow.
We do also welcome applications for remote workers looking for freelance or fixed term contract opportunities. Please indicate which position you are interested if applying.
- ISO is a member of the Living Wage Foundation and signatory to the Glasgow Living Wage initiative.
- We are also members of the Cultural Diversity Network and are equal opportunities employers.
- ISO is an accredited Tier 2 Visa sponsor and welcome non-British applicants looking to relocate to Scotland.
Want more Motion Graphics Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.