Motion Graphics Designer - Temporary
WPVI, the Walt Disney Television Group owned ABC affiliate in Philadelphia, seeks a highly motivated artist to join the Marketing Department as part-time Motion Graphics Designer.
All applicants must supply samples of most recent work to be considered for this position.
- Create, design and execute graphics across multiple platforms.
- Prepares image files for programs.
- Adheres to proper file management techniques to ensure efficient archiving and subsequent retrieval of projects.
- Maintains high standards of efficiency, consistency, accuracy, creativity and timely delivery of all requests.
- Available to work night and weekend shifts.
- Prior experience in animation/motion graphics production.
- Strong design and typography skills.
- Ability to take direction well, be a strong team player and collaborate with others while also being able to effectively work independently.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organization skills and able to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Must be highly motivated, work well under pressure, and regularly effectively prioritize multiple assignments.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, 3D and video production including After Effects and Photoshop.
- Must have strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Keen attention to detail, spelling and grammar.
- Experience in Cinema 4d and Ross Xpression a plus.
- Broadcast design experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic/Digital Design, Animation or similar field.
This position is located at WPVI-TV in Philadelphia, PA EEO/F/M/V/D/SO/GI.
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Closing 3 June 2020
- New York
Closing 25 July 2020
- Figurama Collectors
- perm, from remote
Want more Motion Graphics Designer - Temporary jobs?
Want to find more 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.