Motion Graphics Designer - NBC Sports
- Conceptualize, design, develop and execute graphics in order to effectively execute campaign briefs.
- Responsible for the daily creation and updating of ongoing graphic needs, including custom social-first content.
- Effectively communicate concepts/ideas to design team, producers and creative directors.
- Execute social and digital media projects across all NBC Sports properties.
- BA or BFA within graphic design studies, advertising design or a related field.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong knowledge of Cinema 4D (Arnold, X-Particles, Turbulence FD a plus).
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV to be considered (note job #: ).
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends around key NBC Sports events.
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Strong design skills, including type layout, motion and timing.
- Dependable, self-motivated, works well with others.
- Capable of developing motion graphics from concept through delivery for on-air promotion as well as social media.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume.
NBC Sports Group serves sports fans 24/7 with premier live events, insightful studio shows, and compelling original programming. The sports media company consists of NBC Sports, NBC Olympics, NBCSN, Golf Channel, Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA, NBC Sports Regional Networks, NBC Sports Radio and NBC Sports Digital, which includes NBCSports.com, NBCOlympics.com, GolfChannel.com, the digital assets of the NBC Sports Regional Networks, Rotoworld, the NBC Sports Talk franchise, multiple apps, and two transactional sports businesses, GolfNow and SportsEngine. NBC Sports Group possesses an unparalleled collection of television rights agreements, partnering with some of the most prestigious sports properties in the world: the International Olympic Committee and United States Olympic Committee, the NFL, NHL, NASCAR, IndyCar, PGA TOUR, The R&A, PGA of America, Churchill Downs, Premier League, Tour de France, French Open, and many more. In 2018, NBC Sports Group presented three of the biggest sporting events in the world: Super Bowl LII, the Winter Olympics from PyeongChang, South Korea, and the FIFA World Cup on the networks of Telemundo.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Summer 2020 Internship - Print Graphic Design
Closing 18 October 2019
- Urban Outfitters
Graphic Designer - Nasty Gal
Closing 22 October 2019
- Los Angeles
Want more Motion Graphics Designer - NBC Sports jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.