Motion Graphic Designer
Who we are:
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers and no high street stores. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture at attractive prices.
It’s not an easy task – it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create fun and engaging motion-based content for MADE.COM’s key Paid and Organic social platforms—Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest—using Adobe Creative Suite, in particular After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Work in a growing, nimble team and be as autonomous as possible whilst adhering to brand guidelines - lots of scope for creativity.
- Repurpose assets from our archive of editorial and e-commerce shoots for use in organic social posts and paid social campaigns.
- Drive creative concepting with senior members of the Social and Design teams to help plan our social content calendar, while always thinking about shareability, and best-in-class creative.
- Elevate the coverage of MADE.COM events by capturing video on the ground or getting the most out of assets captured by 3rd party photographers and directors.
What you’ll need:
- At least Mid-weight working as a motion designer or videographer.
- Strong knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Proactive and motivated, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Culturally clued up and immersed in social media culture, understanding what a millennial-minded audience loves to watch and engage with on social platforms.
- Ability to turn content around quickly and efficiently, to often extremely tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to provide finished assets that adhere to brand guidelines and technical requirements.
- Proven experience of creating motion design for social (personal or branded projects).
- Understanding of the process of asset creation within a commercial environment.
- A confident self-shooter on a variety of cameras (be that smartphone or professional equipment).
- Extensive knowledge of video/motion formats across the key social platforms.
- Understanding of lighting and camera set-ups for studio and location shoots.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects.
- A supportive, diverse company with a brilliant culture.
- Hot and cold drinks and free breakfast provided in the office – (including fruit for the healthy people).
- Regular work drinks along with many social and company events.
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, 25 days holiday a year (with an extra day every year served up to a cap of 30 days) and season ticket loan.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com and regular staff sample sales.
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of Shoreditch!
MADE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.
Closing 30 May 2020
- Studio Gobo Limited
Senior Designer, Marketing
Closing 25 May 2020
- The New York Times
Want more Motion Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.