Motion Graphic Designer
Let me tempt you with an amazing opportunity to work with an incredible Design & Print agency based in Aston, Birmingham! If you want to work for a company that truly looks after it's employees, invests in upskilling, gives you amazing exposure to a portfolio of very reputable and prestigious clients and top it off, will very seriously take on board what you say AND action your input, then this could be the company for you. I'm hoping that this has whet your appetite, if so, please read on.
My client, a team of multidisciplinary designers, animators and web designers that have a passion for solving problems and crafting beautiful solutions that deliver results., is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer, who can create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web to join their fast-paced and friendly team based in Birmingham.
As the Motion Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with the design and illustration team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content.
This is a role for an experienced creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgement and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualisation to client amends.
- Excellent Salary - £26,000.
- Holidays: 21 days plus 8 bank holidays.
- Hybrid working (office and home based).
- Full time position: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Matched pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Accredited training courses to enhance your skills.
- Annual salary reviews.
Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a creative background in corporate or agency environment.
- Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Demonstrating strong creative design skills, creative flair and have a full understanding of design principles.
- Excellent eye for detail, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work calmly under tight deadlines and adapt according to priorities.
- Confidence to work individually but within a team environment.
- Good time management with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality is key.
- Use internal systems as required.
- Professional demeanour and comfortable meeting with clients.
- Story-telling - leading the visual narrative - working on co-branded strategic creative solutions that respect our brand and that of our customers.
- Ability to communicate your concept ideas effectively and tailor ideas to suit the various industries and sectors you'll be designing for.
- Customer focus - a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Quality first approach on time, on budget, on point.
While not essential, the following is highly desirable:
- Experience of Cinema 4D.
- Premiere Pro.
- Adobe Animate.
- Adobe XD, HTML.
If this sounds like you, please apply today! Shortlisting taking place imminently.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Want more Motion Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Underwater Specialist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.