Motion Graphic Designer / Nuke CompositorThis job listing has expired
Our client, part of a much larger group works across global markets with main production hubs in Singapore, New York and London as well as customer service and further production facilities in numerous other countries. A leading supplier of marketing materials and production services across a wide range of media they take creative concepts and deliver them adapted for all their clients target markets. They are proud to deliver better return on production investment than any of the competition. They work with customers across a variety of sectors including finance, electronics and consumer goods.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines on varying jobs including TV commercials, digital campaigns, in-house productions and online content
- Compositing, tracking, product replacement, keying, rotoscoping, secondary colour grading in Nuke.
- Building and adapting motion graphics sequences to fulfill client briefs, as well as match and amend existing masters. - Adhering to workflow processes so that projects can be re-accessed and re-versioned quickly and effectively.
- Advising and managing projects after completion
- Fulfilling any project consolidation that might he required to successfully archive the project.
PERSON SPECIFICATION OVERVIEW
The ideal candidate will be committed to producing the highest standard of work at all times and take an active interest in changing trends within motion graphics, design and VFX.
- 5 years combined experience with compositing in Nuke and motion graphics design in After Effects.
- Working knowledge of both Photoshop & Illustrator, ability to convert print projects into usable RGB elements.
- A good understanding of photography and broadcast including the interactions between light, lenses and digital sensors in contributing to the construction of a moving image.
- Understanding of colour space and video codecs and their use in the digital pipeline.
- Ability to be critical when accessing your own work and in meeting the standards of the company.
- Ability to take direction from others and structure working practices to efficiently create design changes.
- Display a 'right first time' mentality in regards to your own work, along with a can do attitude.
- Clean project organisation within Nuke and After Effects.
- Have good working knowledge of the post production processes and services.
- Work both independently and as part of a larger team.
- Positive attitude towards problem solving.
- Knowledge of tracking software, e.g. PFtrack & Mocha.
- Knowledge of any 3D software, e.g. Cinema 4D & Maya.
- Knowledge of programming languages, e.g. Python, scripting within After Effects.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Designer for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
DMS Academy Training Scheme: Graduate Motion Graphic Designer
Closing 20 October 2017
- Digital Media Services UK LTD
- 17,500 p/a
Want more Motion Graphic Designer / Nuke Compositor jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Visualiser - 3D jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Colour Grader jobs, Production Editor jobs, Broadcast Designer jobs, Broadcast Editor jobs, Compositor jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Visual Effects jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.