Working at Stella McCartney is a truly rewarding experience. As a luxury fashion company with a strong ethical standpoint we are leaders and innovators in our industry.
You will be part of the creative department which drives and services all brand visual output. The Motion Editor role will be integral in working with the Art Directors and Design team to drive innovation and finesse on all brand output that is motion related. The role will allow for the brand and department to be more agile and innovative in their approach to motion design / moving image and film.
• To develop and deliver design across all moving content output by the brand.
• Ensure editing and animating across projects (sometimes required to shoot)
• Research for specific projects and executions
• Collaborating with Art Direction teams to drive innovation through motion content
• Collaborating with Production to drive efficiency in live-action productions with post -production knowledge
• Producing motion assets as required
• General research to be at the forefront of available technology
• Develops and executes visual concepts.
• Translates creative briefs into understandable and compelling assets that enhance communication, persuade viewers.
• Coordinates all aspects of production; Leads delivery of finished materials
• Leads work to ensure on-time delivery for all projects
• Ability to work across multiple projects
• Enthusiastic and energetic, very solutions driven
• Good eye for animation and detail
• Ability to work in high pressured environments
• Strong communication skills
• Pro-active and motivated
• Strong understanding of campaign development and executions
Systems and Essentials:
• Excellent core graphic design and illustration skills including Photoshop and Illustrator, editing and animating.
• Motion Post-production (comp work etc)
• Adobe CS- After Effects essential, Final Cut, Cinema 4D / Premier desirable
Our philosophy is to go beyond monetary return and consider ourselves responsible for your wellbeing, your family, your health, your time and the community.
- Up to 50% discount on Stella McCartney products
- Exclusive staff sales and sample sales - Including other LVMH brands
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%
- Extensive private medical and critical illness insurance, as well as life assurance
- Annual Health Screening
- Annual Leave Shop where employees can buy or sell annual leave
- Flexible working/core hours
- Enchanced Maternity/paternity packages
- Matched Give as You Earn charity scheme
- Fitness membership (Classpass credits)
- Volunteer and Birthday leave
- Health cash plan
- Financial wellbeing program
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support Services
- Employee referral bonus
Optional/ Paid Benefits:
Season ticket loan, cycle to work and tech schemes, travel and dental insurance and much more.
We welcome people with disabilities and endeavour to make reasonable adjustments, if you do require such adjustments please let us know within 48 hours of your interview.
At Stella McCartney, we like to be bold. For us this means challenging ourselves and the wider industry in which we operate. As part of our commitments to inclusive fashion, we have an ambitious strategy to put diversity, equity and inclusion at the centre of everything we do. Our starting point is to create a workplace where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure regardless of factors such as culture and backgrounds, and to influence and disrupt fashion and other industries by providing opportunities for global diverse talent to shine.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Motion Graphics Designer
Closing 16 May 2023
- AO World PLC
Closing 21 May 2023
- Future Plc
- perm, remote
£23,000 to 27,500 per annum
Videographer / Editor
Closing 21 May 2023
- Future Plc
Want more Motion Editor jobs?
Want to find more Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.