NOTE: This is a remote role but requires you to work from our office 1 week per month in Torquay, Devon, UK.
The role in brief:
You’ll be a motion designer with a hybrid skillset. You’ll often be working on projects that require some conception and art direction alongside motion design. Your specialism will be 3D, ideally with Houdini or Cinema4D as your bread and butter.
What we need from you:
- Take ownership of 3D & motion design work making sure it is produced to the highest quality.
- Idea generation on client projects and for pitches.
- The ability to see the bigger picture. Coming up with a big idea and being able to visualise it across touchpoints relevant to our clients - think TV to social to print to live events!
- See your ideas through from start to finish.
- Work alongside Brand Director and Creative Directors to get your ideas ‘client ready’.
- Stay up to date with industry development, tools, current design trends & culture.
- 2+ years proven experience as a Motion Designer or similar role.
- Skills in Houdini or Cinema4D.
- Outstanding showreel and/or portfolio.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly After Effects.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with freelancers and clients.
- Ability to remain focused under pressure.
- A connection to our mission and a feeling you can add significant value in the role you’re applying for.
- Relentless positivity, empathy, and self-awareness to contribute to an already strong agency culture.
What we can offer you:
- 35 days holiday.
- Paid-for accommodation when you visit the office.
- Profit share.
- Collective rewards.
- Anniversary gifts.
We are Baked, a creative agency. We bring consumer brands to life through creative strategy, advertising, design, brand development & content creation.
Headquartered at The Bakery, overlooking Torquay Harbour, our clients include Under Armour, The North Face, Red Bull and ASICS. Our mission is to produce the highest standard of work for brands that believe in the power of creativity.
We have five core values - positive attributes we all bring to life every day, on every task and in every interaction.
We believe in the value of creativity:
To us, creativity is everything. We use it to solve problems for our clients and to express ourselves, both as a brand and as individuals. Our passion to produce the best creative in the world is at the very core of our brand.
We are collaborative by nature:
Collaboration builds our influence as a brand and means we all pull in the same direction to produce our best work. We all put sharing and teamwork ahead of our own egos.
We live every day with kindness & empathy:
We want everyone to look forward to coming to work. We live in a ‘TGIM’ mentality. You being happy at work is the only way we will achieve our vision and mission as a brand.
We relish experimentation:
Our best work can only be achieved by trying new things, and not being afraid to fail. Our brand doesn’t just think outside the box, we live outside it.
We stand out amongst the crowd:
We aren’t just another creative shop. We stand as a brand amongst a sea of ‘me too’ agencies. We don’t do vanilla and we believe the worst phrase in the world is ‘it’s always been done that way.’
Other jobs you may be interested in
Junior Video Editor, 4Studio
Closing 6 December 2021
- Channel 4
Mid-weight Digital Motion Designer
Closing 23 January 2022
Graphic / Motion Graphics Designer, Music Industry
Closing 31 December 2021
- Army of Few Ltd
- £Dependent on experience
Want more Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, VFX Artist jobs, Character Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Production Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.