Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world’s most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We’re home to the world’s best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
As a member of the AT&T Sports Networks LLC design team, the Motion Designer will have the opportunity to create a broad array of on-air graphics, show packaging, and animated elements within an established design framework to support our daily production of live events and packaged content. Animation design is an essential function of the ATTSN Creative Services department. We provide motion graphics that support over 1000 live sports events, and thousands of on-air promotional spots for insertion in all network broadcast logs.
- This individual will conceptualize, design, and execute animated graphics (video bumpers, GFX packages, animations + more) in support of a consistent and scalable brand image across the company.
- Develop and execute network brand strategy for on-air promotions, video marketing initiatives, corporate communications and live productions as assigned.
- Create compelling show packaging, graphics and production elements that conform to appropriate time and budget constraints for each project.
- Review designs and proofs with Creative Director, and end user to ensure that all specifications are met, and the best visual effect is achieved.
- Preserve AT&T SportsNet and ROOT SPORTS brand values and ensure that all productions support AT&T corporate brand initiatives.
- Participate in creative brainstorming and in the development of on-air graphic design supporting AT&T SportsNet and ROOT SPORTS brands.
- Consult with members of production and other internal clients to determine project needs, develop a project plan, and produce effective visual solutions.
- Manage all assigned graphic design projects from conception to completion, ensuring the highest quality of production standards.
- Provide status updates to Creative Services team members and internal clients on a regular basis and take ownership for keeping everyone on the same page.
- B.A. or B.S. in Graphic Design, Media Production, or related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a graphic design role for television or design agency required.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of design principles and effectiveness across a multitude of platforms including print, television and web graphics.
- Extensive knowledge of Cinema 4D software or the equivalent 3D software required (Cinema 4D, Redshift, preferred).
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work autonomously to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized
- Competent in animation rigging
- This position is part of the Creative Services department based in Denver, Colorado, and reports to the Creative Director.
The Nice to Haves:
- Understanding of VR technology (Ross Voyager and Unreal Engine) is a plus
- Advanced video and audio editing skills a plus
- A knowledge and love of sports and sports culture a plus
In compliance with Colorado’s “Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,” we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Colorado. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of WarnerMedia's total compensation package for employees.
Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, WarnerMedia provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 22 November 2022
- perm, remote
Brand Motion Designer
Closing 26 November 2022
- perm, remote
Video Editor- Snap Show
Closing 23 November 2022
- LADbible Group
- perm, remote
Want more Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Video Designer jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.