About The Role:
Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
The perfect candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the most influential technologists and marketeers in the business. As Motion Designer you will be generating animation, video and motion-based design across our suite of global brands and have a passionate, proactive approach to producing new and exciting creative.
- Designing video and motion-based creative across a full range of digital, social, website and CRM communications
- Crafting eye catching and relevant animated creative across our suite of sports betting and gaming brands
- Taking on and actioning feedback from senior creatives and marketeers in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring all your Motion Design work is completed to the highest standard. Striving for continuous improvement and excellence
- Understanding design principles as well as motion design. Being sensitive to design theory, layout, graphic design and show visual skills beyond key-frames and technical knowledge.
- Ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to and the highest level of work is produced.
- Sharing knowledge with the wider Creative Department regarding techniques and technology that are relevant to your craft
- Understanding and investigating new methods to develop highly visible creative video solutions
- Collaborating on projects with copywriters, designers and key project stakeholders
- Understanding Social Media trends and platforms
- Maintaining communication and relationships between Design and other teams within Entain
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in Motion Graphics/Animation
- Extensive knowledge of some / all of the following (Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D)
- Produce storyboards, and have an understanding of camera angles and narrative flow.
- A natural creative design ability
- Effective time management and organisational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Confidence to present creative concepts to marketing stakeholders
- An enthusiasm for sharing and discussing ideas
- Ability to successfully self-manage multiple projects
- Active interest in the design and technology sector
- A strong desire to learn through analysis and exploration
- An engaging portfolio/ showreel of work that demonstrates impressive motion graphics including 2D, 3D, live action and experimentation.
- A strong interest in sports and/or gaming (Poker, Bingo, Casino)
- Experience working for brands in a regulated sector
- Experience working within a global company with multiple markets
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior VFX Artist
Closing 8 June 2022
- Royal Leamington Spa
VFX Artist - 6/9 month contract
Closing 6 July 2022
- Leamington Spa / Remote
- perm, remote, temp to perm, from remote
Senior Animator - Xbox Studios - Rare
Closing 4 July 2022
Want more Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Video Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.