Designers at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight, to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. As skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
As a motion designer at AKQA, you will work on a wide range of projects for global brands and local startups, express your skills across motion graphic animation, define motion principles for brand identities, or take interactive experiences to the next level.
At AKQA, you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an open, collaborative, creative environment surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Provide motion design for a wide range of visual communication.
- Ideate in the early stages of the project with other members of the creative team.
- Listen to and respond to briefs and question where there are gaps.
- Collaborate with the client and with various teams within AKQA.
- Embrace challenges and inspire new ways of thinking.
- Share your passion and skills with junior members of the team.
- Be accountable for the project deliverables and manage the quality of all design deliverables to ensure they meet AKQA standards for creative excellence.
Qualities And Characteristics:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in motion design.
- Confident using After Effects.
- Experience with 3D software (preferably C4D to integrate with team workflow).
- Knowledge of Premiere and a basic understanding of Audition.
- Can navigate Figma.
- Fundamental understanding of timings in motion.
- Experience in a fast paced agency environment is a plus.
- A relentless drive to learn is the essential.
- Conceptual thinker.
- Passionate about emerging technologies and motion techniques.
- Passionate about improving the work, in motion design and beyond.
- Experience with Houdini and Unreal Engine is a bonus.
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Junior Motion Designer
Closing 13 September 2022
Animator - Film & Episodic
Closing 5 October 2022
Closing 11 September 2022
Want more Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.