Radley Yeldar’s Film team is among the top of our class. We are a highly experienced team of creative film producers and motion designers who produce powerful, engaging and memorable film. We’re part of an integrated agency with extensive expertise in sustainability, brand engagement and digital development. Regardless of the project, we draw upon this interdisciplinary expertise to deliver a truly joined-up approach to our film work.
The Motion designer will deliver creatively brilliant motion design and animation projects across a wide variety of platforms. They will provide assistance and support to the Motion Design Director in the delivery of projects from concept to completion, as well as inspiration and technical advice to our growing Film and Animation offer, of which motion design is a
- Design and deliver great motion design and animation.
- To provide the Moving Image team with a great set of hands-on design, illustration and typographic skills and conceptual flare, with the ability to deliver a number of visual styles.
- To work as part of a team to explore briefs / generate ideas in a constructive and positive way.
- Assist with the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, generating style frames, storyboards and motion tests.
- To work closely with creative teams to deliver creative programmes or projects as a team member, but also with initiative and autonomy to carry a project forward.
- Work on a number of projects at once, working with other members of the RY team and specialist partners and freelance staff.
- To encourage and support other members of the RY team in their understanding and use of motion design / animation and to work with them as appropriate.
- To collaborate with other designers / animators, as well as the Producers.
- Keep up to date with latest visual trends and developments in the motion design / animation sector.
- A wealth of experience with design, animation and moving image projects from creative to technical delivery.
- Expert in Adobe Suite: primarily After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Advanced 2D character design, rigging and animation is essential.
- Ability to create complex graphics, animation, and video content for a diverse array of platforms.
- Branding and design capabilities.
- Clean illustration capabilities and a fresh, high quality visual aesthetic.
- Knowledge of visual effects like compositing, motion tracking, and rotoscoping.
- Good working knowledge of Cinema 4D, Adobe Animate and Premiere is a bonus.
Strong Team Player:
- Supportive team member – develops a constructive working relationship with moving image, creative and client service colleagues.
- Can work comfortably as part of a team, or autonomously as required.
- Helps and supports colleagues working to tight time-frames, and have a level of flexibility to ensure work is done within the deadline.
- Shares knowledge, and builds excitement of creative trends with other team members.
- Manages workload and priorities; always punctual and reliable.
- Inquisitive – eager to find out more and has a thirst for knowledge.
- Bold – dares to push the boundaries of conventional thought.
- Confident and self-assured and believes in what he/she does.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Motion Graphics Artist
Closing 16 March 2022
- AO World PLC
Closing 13 March 2022
- Design Bridge
Senior Motion Designer
Closing 12 March 2022
Want more Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.