Charlotte Tilbury is looking for a mid-level Motion Graphics Designer to join the creative team. We are looking for someone who is extremely creative and multi-skilled; a talented post-production genius that has an eye for good design, as well as having an understanding of other aspects of post-production.
Using Adobe Creative Suite, you will be highly competent in After Effects and ensure consistency throughout the production to produce videos to high standards. You will need to be highly confident, creative in your approach, able to work under pressure and with a passion for the beauty and fashion world.
- Produce work to a highly creative and technical standard.
- Create engaging content with a focus on beauty.
- Interpret briefs creatively and respond pro-actively to feedback.
- Work collaboratively with Creative Services, Production and the Video team.
- Export, conform and adapt files to various delivery specs.
- Maintain an organised file structure and working project.
- Comply with industry standards for broadcast.
- Create titles, animations, and motion graphics in After Effects.
- 4 to 5 years’ experience as a Motion Designer in an agency or post-production studio.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Working knowledge of the entire Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, inDesign, Premiere Pro, Media Encoder).
- 3D modelling skills would be an advantage.
- Have great attention to detail and be able to self QC.
- Have a strong knowledge of various platforms,
- Understand various camera formats and raw footage.
- Be able to work collaboratively with editors.
- Understand working structures between After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Be flexible, pro-active, and highly organised.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a diplomatic and proactive approach.
- Able to deal with changing deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Passionate about beauty and fashion.
- Be driven to push the boundaries of creative video.
- Competitive Salary Offering
- MediCare cash plan
- Birthday Day off
- Summer Fridays
- Matched Pension Plan
- Amazing Magic Discount on trinkets and treasures
Other jobs you may be interested in
Creative Video Editor & Motions Graphics operator
Closing 14 November 2021
- RELX Group
Closing 14 November 2021
- Manchester, Leeds / Remote
- perm, from remote
Closing 13 November 2021
- £25,000 to 30,000 per annum
Want more Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.