Boasting a client list that spans boutique and blue chip brands, the sheer variety of design demands is both challenging and exciting.
My client seeking a talented and inspiring Midweight - Senior motion designer to fill a key role working across a variety of projects, designing for, branding, print, digital and POS.
The principle role for the designer will be to help create beautiful design for our clients and their brands, across different consumer touch points and to stay abreast of technology changes in the industry that might benefit our clients.
You won’t just be making things look pretty: you’ll need to filter, interpret and represent information in order to create strong concepts that reflect a diverse range of businesses. Good typography and layout skills are key (for both print and web), as well as an eye for detail.
You should have an absolute passion for design, be full of creativity and design flair, very strong on concept development and good at problem-solving - frequently developing your own interpretation to a creative problem.
As a vital part of this growing team, you will need to be a confident self-starter and happy to handle briefs from concept through to delivery.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a true passion for design.
- Have an outstanding portfolio of work (Reel).
- Have a knowledge of the Apple Mac environment and strong understanding of all the relevant software packages, i.e. After Effect and Final cut pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design.
- An understanding of how to create and adapt content for all a range of media formats including digital outdoor, online social and extreme formats.
- Consistently design to a high standard with target audience in mind.
- Have first-rate typographic skills.
- Have a conceptual mind.
- Keep abreast of current design trends and implement these into your own work.
- Show ability to take direction and be able to interpret and work to a brief.
- Ensure that design ideas are communicated clearly (in writing and verbally) to colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines with patience.
- Have the ability to keep pace within a changing, dynamic environment.
- Be a pro-active team player but also a self-starter with drive, initiative and passion.
- Be commercially aware.
- Most importantly, possess a can-do, positive.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 20 November 2021
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies
Senior Motion Graphics Artist
Closing 20 November 2021
- AO World PLC
Closing 21 November 2021
- Industrial Light & Magic
Want more Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.