The Amazon advertising design and user experience (ADX) team is looking for a talented and passionate UI Designer – Visual & Motion (60:40 ratio). In this role you will create fresh UI design, video concepts, execute them into visually stunning and effective advertising campaigns that tell stories and drive business performance for the world’s leading brands across Europe.
As part of the Amazon Online Advertising Team, you will work with cross-functional teams as well as independently to produce innovative concepts for user centred advertising experiences and campaigns spanning within and even beyond Amazon platforms. You are a passionate story teller with a profound understanding of hands-on design and technology. Prior experience in production studios, advertising agencies or media environment is preferred.
You will collaborate with the Creative Director and Motion Director on a daily basis and will operate as an EU wide resource for all UI & motion specific projects.
· Create UI design, motion ideas, concepts and designs for innovative ad experiences for global brands.
· Create on-brand design solutions for all Amazon owned and operated platforms that meet measurable business goals.
· Create user centred campaign executions by integrating marketing objectives, target audience, creative assets, Amazon design and motion patterns into intuitive solutions.
· Independently lead campaign executions and collaborate with EU design teams.
· A design/video/animation degree or professional qualification and several years working experience within an agency environment or advertising marketer.
· Team-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
· Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong design skills (UI, UX), motion/animation, video and experience in creating great advertising solutions is a must.
· Excellent working knowledge of After Effects, Adobe Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator and the full Adobe Creative Suite.
· Proficiency in English is a must, written and verbal.
· Prototyping and wireframing experience and working knowledge of related tools (Sketch, InVision, etc.).
· Working in an international environment.
· Illustration and sketching.
Closing 13 August 2019
- Depending experience
Closing 14 August 2019
- Industrial Light & Magic
Want more Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Control jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.