Independent marketing communications agency are looking for a Motion Designer with 2 years' experience to join their growing team.
They're a boutique agency (20 people) with a collaborative approach to how they do business. Their sweet spot is creative content delivered in all forms across paid and unpaid social and advertising platforms.
The agency offers skillsets across insights, social, video, search, advertising, website and live.
Reporting into a Lead Motion Designer and Creative Director, you'll create video and static pieces of content from concept to execution for a varied base of clients spanning entertainment through to small confectionary brands.
The candidate will need a solid portfolio of digitally focussed video work predominately in the social space.
- After Effects, Photoshop
- 3D skills (desirable although there is the option of training to develop this as a skill set)
- Mood boarding
- Typographical skills
- Creative concepting
- A good understanding of social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
Salary and benefits package:
- The role offers a competitive salary dependent on experience and skills.
- An attractive package includes 20 days holiday, pension, healthcare and other soft agency benefits.
- They offer a range of internal and external training in line with individual needs and agency role.
To apply, please attach your CV and link to a showreel.
Closing 27 March 2019
- £200 /mo
Motion Graphics Designer
Closing 19 April 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £50,000 to 55,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.