It's full steam ahead for this Motion Design train! We're looking for highly creative passengers that can whip up exceptional video content for a leading global company. The lucky travellers will have skills in Blender, Adobe Creative Cloud and a keen eye for detail. If this is a trip you fancy exploring, apply now!
* Create animated video content in accordance with existing brand and design guidelines that will help improve rankings
* Storyboard ideas to collaborate with team members and share with stakeholders
* Show a real interest in the latest motion graphics trends
* Search / research for background music and imagery
* Work collaboratively with the wider team to help deliver consistently high quality output
* 5+ years professional design experience
* A passionate designer with a clear understanding of creative, software, post-production and industry trends, and interest in improved workflow techniques, including localisation
* Exceptional Motion Graphics, 3D animation, and visual effects experience
* Hands on, working knowledge of Blender (essential) and the Adobe Creative (Audition, Media Encoder, Premiere Pro and After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator)
* Experience using Cinema 4D (Desirable)
* Thorough understanding of typography, colour theory, and layout principles
£40,000 - £45,000 + bonuses + excellent benefits
Closing 14 August 2018
- We Are Invite
- To be confirmed based on experience
Closing 10 August 2018
- £45,000 to 50,000 p/a
Want more Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Visual Effects jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.