Our client, a young and independent marketing technology agency are looking for a talented Motion Designer to join their team. They combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. Uniting, data, technology, creative content and paid media. The ideal candidate will combine video editing, motion graphics and exceptional typographic and design skills to create stunning work.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- Take and respond to client (internal and external) briefs. These vary greatly - from designing a short gif to creating an animation style that brings a campaign to life. They can also be editing longer and more in depth pieces.
- Oversee and be involved in video production
- Work collaboratively with Creative Planners and Designers and get stuck in with creative ideas development
- Be aware of and respond to current design and culture
- Present work internally and externally
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- 3+ years relevant experience
- An outstanding showreel
- Expert knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Art direction skills
- Above average written and verbal English communication skills
- Advanced Internet research and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and high attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team as well as with clients
- A love for learning new things
A bonus but not essential:
- Cinema 4D
- Experience with VR / AR
- Experience with photography or videography
Closing 9 February 2018
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
Junior Design Intern for Mellor & Smith
Closing 26 January 2018
- perm, temp, temp to perm, part time
Want more Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Typographer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.