Motion Designer for SKY
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“ As part of one of the leading Sports broadcasters in the world, our Design team has the opportunity to work on and be reactive to a variety of exciting creative briefs, we are at the forefront of pioneering new, innovative, on screen graphics and presentation– therefore, we are passionate and enthusiastic about our job, we want to develop the best creative around the exciting sporting events here on Sky Sports News. It is a fast-paced environment but also incredibly collaborative.” - Jason Landau, Design Director, Sky Sports News
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Junior VizRT Designer, you will be to provide inventive, inspired and creatively excellent VizRT Graphics for Sky Sports News HQ live daily output and longer term based projects.
- Play a role in the delivery of reliable playout solutions for all creative aspects of VizRT Graphics.
- Liaise closely with production teams to ensure they are clear on project progress.
- Ensure that your design work conforms to Sky Sports brand values.
- Brainstorm ideas with wider teams to respond to creative briefs
- Be a pro-active team player who can assist in the co-ordination of a variety of changing priorities in a dynamic team
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of all aspects of television production and working within a live production environment.
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment and to tight deadlines
- Must have working knowledge and experience of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be flexible, adaptable and a problem solver
- Ability and confidence to liaise with production on briefs and to take direction from senior designers and design directors
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of current design tools, design trends and playout technologies
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Have the ability to work calmly under pressure as part of a team
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
The role sits within a rolling shift pattern.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
Product Designer, UI & UX
Closing 15 March 2019
- cv channel
- temp to perm
- £450 to 500 /day
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.