Motion Designer/VideographerThis job listing has expired
International construction services agency are looking to find a talented Graphics/Motion Designer to join their in-house marketing and communications studio.
Reporting to a group head of visual brand, this person will manage all aspects of design (brand, digital, marketing and communications campaigns and materials). In addition to conceptual, design and artwork responsibilities, this particular role will take a lead on the development, capture and editing of motion graphics and video of sites and launches.
The company has recently launched their new brand making this an exciting and challenging time to join. This person will play an integral part in developing and defining the company’s visual brand narrative. The Group Marketing Team is made up of 22 in total, with 4 creatives. The role will be an even split between video/motion design and branding/editorial projects.
• Conduct video editing, filming, animation and retouching
• Deliver design and artwork across a broad range of channels to brand, template and a high quality
• Work will be varied and follow our integrated, multi-channel approach from animations, direct marketing campaigns to brand application on construction sites
• Establish creative route and schedule for key design projects in print, digital and video
• Develop brand guidance for motion graphics
• Project manage own workload including planning, briefing, collaborating, scheduling, managing budgets and liaising with suppliers
• Helping to develop and implement the brand, including guidelines, templates and asset databases
• Provide creative insight and input to team and wider business
• Liaise and work closely with design colleagues and wider marketing function to communicate specific needs, influence the future creative direction and assets produced and seek feedback and final approval on certain projects
• Manage and participate in filming, photo shoots, preparing briefs and providing relevant feedback
• Exceptional technical skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects and PowerPoint are essential
Please get in touch with you CV and folio (including showreel).
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
Closing 14 October 2017
- Design WildWest
- £26,000 to 28,000 p/a
Creative Guru - Tossed
Closing 13 October 2017
- Tossed - The Healthier Eating Place
- £27.5K - £32.5K Dependant on Experience
Want more Motion Designer/Videographer jobs?
Want to find more Retoucher jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.