Motion Designer - Sky Creative
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
As a member of the Brand Studio within Sky Creative, you’ll help drive look and feel of the Sky Brand across our broadcast channels, advertising, 360 campaigns, installations and digital communications. You will design and create high-end visual executions in a fast-paced broadcast environment.
What you'll do:
- Modelling, texturing and animating high-end brand assets
- Research and Development (RnD) plus style frame creation.
- Close collaboration with the design teams, production and VFX teams
- Creation of workflows for design toolkit rollouts
- Designing of brand elements for toolkit rollouts
- QC of Brand assets and their use across the business.
- Compositing and animation of brand elements to broadcast standards including UHD, HDR formats.
- Hands-on CGI for individual projects as a generalist, across all aspects of production. Including, but not limited to modelling, previs, animation, simulation, texturing, lighting and rendering using C4D & Redshift. (Knowledge of Houdini a plus)
What you'll bring:
- Expertise in general compositing principles. Ability to composite in either After Effects or Nuke.
- Able to work within a VFX pipeline and adhere to workflows of a post-production environment
- Demonstrative experience and knowledge of advanced 3D modeling and texturing for VFX
- Lead teams internally. Detail Oriented, proactive, organized with great communication. A team player.
- Technical skills: Advanced rendering and lighting skills in C4D but specifically in Redshift; Good Knowledge of X-Particles; Technical skills for R&D, (Xpresso & Python a plus); High level advanced knowledge of Cinema 4D, After Effects and combining these together for a design orientated workflow.
- Experienced working in a design studio/agency or VFX environment
- Delivering high-end 3D and design execution within a limited time frame for broadcast and/or film.
- As well as having experience of leading projects you will have previous experience of working with brands.
Sky Creative is Sky’s European Brand and Creative hub providing Brand Strategy, Brand Design, Advertising, Promotions, Broadcast Creative and Digital Design for multiple stakeholders across our European & US Markets.
We believe that an in-house agency is the best of both worlds. A great portfolio of work with unrivalled proximity to our clients, programme makers and commissioners alike. We are passionate about what we do and share first-hand in the success of the brands, shows and content we help create, promote and market.
We’re committed to delivering brilliant creative, made by people that love what they do
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Lead Animator - Cinematics
Closing 31 January 2023
- Studio Gobo Limited
Closing 31 January 2023
- perm, remote
Closing 28 January 2023
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies
Want more Motion Designer - Sky Creative jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.