Motion Designer – Sky Creative
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
We’re looking for Midweight Motion Designers with a passion for motion design, a love of animation, coupled with a strong conceptual and creative approach to design.
What you’ll do:
• Use motion design, including art direction, animation and typography to work on a variety of promos and campaigns!
• Create animated graphics to promote Sky and its external partners, ranging from new launches (such as Sky Glass) to channels and products (such as Sky Atlantic, Sky Cinema, Sky Store) and Sky’s streaming service NOW.
• Collaborate with the campaigns team using your skills to bring campaigns to life both on-air and across a variety of digital and social platforms.
• Use motion design to support internal Sky communications, such as short animated films about diversity or AV elements for new season press launches.
• Get involved with initiatives that help to make Sky Creative a great place to work.
What you’ll bring:
• An understanding of motion design!
• A positive attitude, a love of problem solving and a desire to find solutions.
• An eye for detail, strong typographic skills and a flair for design.
• A comprehensive understanding of Adobe software (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & InDesign). Working knowledge of Cinema 4D an advantage.
• Presentation skills and the ability to creatively advise and exchange ideas with other team members.
• German or Italian fluency is a plus.
As part of Sky’s Consumer Group, Sky Creative Agency provides Advertising, Brand Design and Broadcast Creative for multiple partners across the business. We have recently integrated Sky Works, Sky’s in-house Trading agency to create a fully integrated 360 through-the-line operation.
Our work is varied, from Broadcast Design teams embedded in Sky News to specialist digital performance marketing teams, brand Advertising and Master brand ownership. We are leading the way in an industry wide trend for in-housing and day in day out we are relentless in raising the standards of our work.
Our ambition is to drive excellence in Sky’s advertising and to help build Europe’s leading entertainment brand. We are committed to diversity, inclusivity, and as Europe’s largest in-house agency, believe we can be role models for our industry.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 31 January 2022
- Industrial Light & Magic
Video Editor - Originals
Closing 2 February 2022
- LADbible Group
Creative Video Editor
Closing 6 February 2022
- Sports Direct
Want more Motion Designer – Sky Creative jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.