Motion Designer, Creative Marketing, E! Entertainment
E! Creative Marketing is looking for a talented and ambitious Motion Designer to join a thriving, future-facing, pop culture-loving team. Someone with strong graphic design skills and a clear creative spark is a must.
The Designer will be a key CREATIVE player, concepting, designing and animating cool, innovative, multi-platform graphic solutions for E!’s brand and promo campaigns, plus designs for key art, logos, billboards, premiums, promo packaging, and live events, to name a few.
- To work closely and collaboratively with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary Creative Team, but also be able to confidently take the lead on projects and work independently, when necessary.
- To be a creative thinker and storyteller who can solve complex design challenges and develop cutting-edge, compelling, original designs that enhance the E! brand across all mediums, including on-air, print, digital, social media and emerging new media platforms.
- To understand and embrace the E! Entertainment brand and its audience.
- To be able to execute projects from concept to final delivery, including all versioning.
- To stay up-to-date on creative and technical design process for the broadcast and digital space.
- To stay up-to-date on pop culture and creative trends.
- To communicate effectively with all levels of the department.
- To comfortably propose and present ideas, take direction, participate in internal brainstorms, prioritize work load, manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively, and to work with key personnel in order to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- To be willing and available to work some late nights and weekends based on project needs.
• Minimum 2 years relevant design experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Film or comparable portfolio and experience.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume to be considered (note job #49077BR)
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Entertainment network, design firm or agency experience preferred.
• Digital Production skills.
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and execute strong creative motion design work for programming, advertising and/or brand campaigns.
• Strong Mac-based computer skills, including a thorough understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign). Cinema 4D expertise a plus.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
About E! Entertainment:
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S and 161 countries globally. “E! News” airs nightly on the network and is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across EOnline.com and all digital and social media. E! programming includes popular series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," "Total Divas," “Total Bellas,” "Botched," "Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry,” “Very Cavallari” and its newest late night topical series “Busy Tonight.” The brand’s robust digital programming slate includes “E! News’ The Rundown” “Face Forward” and “What The Fashion" on Snapchat. E!’s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights and on November 11, 2018, E! became the home of the “People’s Choice Awards.” E! is a network of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit our website.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Closing 19 September 2019
- Victorias Secret
Closing 18 September 2019
- 21st Century Fox
- Playa Vista
Want more Motion Designer, Creative Marketing, E! Entertainment jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.