Motion Design Lead - MicrosoftThis job listing has expired
The Microsoft Devices Design Team is looking for a world-class motion designer to help boost our ability to tell the story of our products to the world. This person will work closely with the product design team as well as a team of visual artists to help create the product films for new Surface Devices. The main responsibility in this role will be to help spearhead projects by creating original style frames and motion concepts to shape the overall look and feel of the product films. A key aspect of this will be an ability to clearly and concisely communicate these ideas to internal stakeholders as well as other visual artists. As the project moves out of the concept phase and into production, this person will also help produce the final quality shots used in the films.
- Create original motion design concepts to help shape product launch films for Surface devices
- Work with product design team to turn broad ideas into compelling motion pieces that tell the story of new devices
- Integrate motion design processes and workflows into the production pipeline
- In addition to initial concepts, work with the 3-D team to create final quality shots used in the product film
Excellent sense of motion, composition, and typography
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates a high level of skill in motion design on commercial projects and 5+ Years of experience.
- Ability to create and present new concepts in a variety of styles
- Strong understanding of shot structure, timing, and editing
- Collaborative attitude and desire to creatively solve problems
Please include a link to your portfolio on your resume.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Design Project Manager - Twitter
Closing 30 June 2018
- San Francisco
Social Media Producer - Bloomingdales
Closing 17 July 2018
- New York
Want more Motion Design Lead - Microsoft jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Production Editor jobs, Compositor jobs, Film Maker jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Post Production Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.