Motion Design Art Director
The Apple Media Products (AMP) team is an exciting environment and a dynamic development organization. With customers in 155 countries, we are a thriving marketplace for music, movies, TV shows, books - and, of course, apps. The Media Products Video Design team is responsible for concepting and production of motion graphics and video content, working closely with all of Apple’s product design and content teams to ensure the highest standards of development and execution of world-class video.
- Strong command of visual and communication design principles.
- Understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across channels and audiences.
- Enthusiastic about graphic design, typography, photography, motion and illustration.
- A conceptual thinker who is wildly creative and also obsessively meticulous.
- Comfortable with 2D and 3D motion ideation and production workflows.
- Expert in After Effects, Cinema 4D and a diverse range of motion design software, plug-ins, techniques and approaches.
- A keen awareness of visual trends associated with the entertainment, gaming & culture
- A keen ability to create work under minimal supervision as well as package and presenting creative solutions
- Excellent communication; both written and verbal
We are looking for a Motion Design Art Director to join our team. In this role you will be focused on shaping and leading ideas through the video creative and execution process from concept to completion.
You will have a passion for storytelling, design, media and technology. This role requires collaborative leadership working cross-functional on a range of deliverables across multiple product, content, experiential and communication platforms while collaborating with and empowering in-house and 3rd party creative teams to deliver compelling original content.
You will be responsible for creating multi-faceted capture, original, short form, and branded motion graphics animation content across Apple’s media services.
The position calls for a self-starter who has demonstrated experience in leading multiple work streams, developing creative both independently and alongside cross-functional teams, and executing against a wide variety of creative and strategic business briefs and marketing channels.
This role will collaborate daily with the AMP Video Design team in Cupertino and while UK based, may be required to travel to Cupertino for specific projects.
Multi-Media Design Professional (Graphics)
Closing 21 September 2019
Topshop Topman Makeup Artist - (FTC 12 Month) TSTM
Closing 10 October 2019
- temp, temp to perm
Want more Motion Design Art Director jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs, Art Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.